Thursday, September 8, 2011

In related news...

This morning I got an email from Tracey Clark. Tracey is the all around awesome founder of Shutter Sisters and hosts inspirational photography workshops and online courses. 

I was lucky enough to meet her while attending one of her workshops earlier this year (that's a photo I took of her, cute hair right?).
In her email she told me I was highlighted in one of her Big Picture Class prompts. 

From what I understand the assignment for the week is to capture an image of your feet, right where you are. Point down and click!

She then pointed her class to this site. This is exciting. Really. Thanks for the shout out Tracey!

Welcome all! Thanks to those of you who have already sent me lovely comments. Feel free to send me a note or link to your photos, I would love to be inspired by your "where I stand" shots. (email: info@smallroots.com)

I also co-moderate a flickr group called "From Where I Stand" - feel free to join in the fun there. (I see Holly has already started a discussion for Picture Inspiration peeps!) http://www.flickr.com/groups/fromwhereistand/

Lastly some of you have also said that you might start your own similar project. If you do, send me a link and you may be featured here. Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment